USC provides instructor-led and 1:1 training sessions. Click on OnCore Training to register for scheduled training courses. In order to schedule a workshop for your department, please email OnCoreSupport@med.usc.edu.
Onsemble® is OnCore’s online resource for research team users who share best practices, contribute to an ever-growing knowledge base and provide input into OnCore’s evolution. The online home for this community is Onsemble.net, which includes training videos (including those recommended below), webinars (archived and upcoming), listservs by your research team role (e.g., investigator, coordinator, administrator, regulatory) and more.
USC strongly encourages our research team members to review the self-directed OnCore training resources listed below and access many more resources available via http://www.Onsemble.net.
To sign up for free access:
- Click the “Request an Account” link on Onsemble.net.
- Complete your contact information and set your password. Tips:
- Identify University of Southern California as your organization (USC, Keck, LAC, CHLA).
- Use your @.edu email address/user name.
- Create your own password, unique to Onsemble.
- Check your email for your Onsemble.net registration confirmation.