- WhenMonday, April 24, 09:00 AM
4551 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Juan Ruiz | Juan.Ruiz@med.usc.edu
This is a hands-on workshop, involving a day of working on your own database project. Each participant needs to bring a laptop with WiFi capability and materials to develop his or her database.
Is this workshop for you?
- Are you looking for an upgrade to your current free solution of Excel or Access?
- Do you have a clinical study planned or in the process?
- Do you need to make your case report forms consistent and easy to enter in a database?
- Would you like a secure online database that exports easily to major statistical packages (e.g. SAS, R, SPSS)?
- Do you need a database that provides online surveys?
* Please bring your laptop and power cord because the room does not have any computers.