- WhenThursday, December 14, 12:00 PM
- Open to
Open to everyone. Seminar is tailored for research trainees who have a mentor and can benefit from a development plan.
The Saban Auditorium at CHLA, 4661 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90027
Cecilia M. Patino-Sutton, MD, MEd, PhD
This Research Readiness Seminar will take place on December 14th from 12pm-1pm. Learn about:
- What is an Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Learn the importance in having an IDP
- Understand the IDP process
- How to use my IDP as an online tool
Lunch will be provided, first come first served basis. Water will be available for attendees who would like to bring their own water bottles for drinking and refilling.