Manage Your Data
REDCap is a free, secure web-based application designed to support data capture and surveys for any research study. REDCap is designed to be intuitive, fast, flexible and completely self-service. Research groups can take a database or survey concept to production level in less than one day.
- Optimized for longitudinal, prospective &/or retrospective studies and multicenter clinical trials
- Currently being used across the nation on a broad spectrum of research studies
- Best suited for research projects that have well-defined time points and visits
- Not optimized for use in publicly accessible and searchable registries
- REDCap is available at no cost to all researchers at USC and Children’s Hospital and to all those who have a USC username and login
- If you want access to REDCap and are not part of USC please contact the SC CTSI for more information
REDCap is designed to
- meet the needs of clinical researchers and statisticians
- support daily data collection by research teams
- provide a self-service mechanism for researchers who lack data management tools
- support traditional, longitudinal and multi-center studies
- enable users to get started quickly, without a steep learning curve
- address the urgent need for a free, self-service research-support tool
- Accessing REDCap requires a USC username and login. Your USC username and login are the part before the '@' symbol. Example: email@example.com
- For help determining what your USC username and login, or to obtain a new account, please see the Login Help page.
- To report an issue with REDCap, please submit this form.
- To cite REDCap , please use this Citation Text
The SC CTSI Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Resource (BBR) program is in charge of REDCap training.