Join our team as the Nurse Practitioner!
Join a team dedicated to supporting clinical researchers across USC schools. Today we are expanding to continue meeting the health needs of our community. Our patients, their families and our staff are all part of a unified effort to advance findings that will solve life-changing diseases and our clinical staff are the primary conduit through which our leading-edge research informs our compassionate care and vice versa. This is what inspires our staff to be their best—and they’re equipped with everything they need to succeed.
The Nurse Practitioner, working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary health team, is responsible for providing complete standard and research-related clinical care for patients, assists investigators and their research teams in conducting clinical research, and participates and support operation management when needed. This role will have the opportunity to work on studies of varying disease types.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communications skills
- Leadership qualities and/or experience
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive Team player interested in helping research teams’ trouble shoot problems
- Team player happy to perform phlebotomy, vital signs, EKG, specimen collections, and other tests specific to the study
- Master Degree Preferred
- Possession of current certificate of completion from a Nurse Practitioner program
- Current and valid California State Nurse Practitioner licenses
- Current BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
To apply, contact Nicki Karimipour, PhD at email@example.com