Available to members of the USC community, the CERNER Health Facts® database captures and stores de-identified, longitudinal electronic health record (EHR) patient data, and then aggregates and organizes these data into consumable data sets to facilitate analysis and reporting. The data are generated from Cerner and non-Cerner participating contributing facilities and go back as far as 2000.
Currently Cerner Health Facts contains data from:
- Over 158,300,000 patients
- Over 1.3 billion laboratory results
- Over 84 million acute admissions, emergency and ambulatory visits
- Over nine years of detailed pharmacy, laboratory, billing and registration data
- More than 151 million orders for nearly 4,500 drugs by name and brand, and
- 100% of Patients in Orchid, Keck Care and KIDS.
For more information about Health Facts, please listen to this Cerner led podcast.