The following resources and tools can help your team communicate more effectively.
Research Team Startup guide
Quick guides developed by SC CTSI specially for biomedical research teams:
Virtual Team Tools
The right digital tools are essential for the modern research teams in order to work together efficiently for collaboration from a distance.
- Digital tools offered by USC ITS and free wares recommended by the Science of Team Science community
- USC ITS supported tools:
- Other free digital collaboration tools recommended by the Science of Team Science community
- Open Science Framework, a cloud-based project management tool
- NCIP Hub, a resource for collaboration and sharing of data, tools, and standards among the cancer research community
- Trellis, a professional network for the scientific community that makes it easy for groups of any size, disciplinary composition, or affiliation to collaborate online
- Tableau, a data visualization and sharing software available for Windows and Mac
- HUBzero, an open source toolkit used to build web sites for online collaboration. It helps teams work together, publicly or privately, to gather data, build simulation/modeling tools, publish digital assets, and interact online.