Team science is a collaborative effort to address a scientific challenge that leverages the strengths and expertise of professionals trained in different fields. Learn more and explore the team science toolkit.
Helpful guides to help you dive deeper into “Team Science” practice:
- Collaboration and team science: A field guide
- Team science learning module from Northwestern University
- Collaboration and team science: from theory to practice
- Thriving in an era of team science
- The science of team science: An emerging field delves into the complexities of effective collaboration
- Making virtual teams work: ten basic principles