OVERVIEW: The Customized Career Development Platform (CCDP) is an online app in which scholars and trainees develop an Individualized Development Plan (IDP), as required by NIH. This interactive tool facilitates interactions between mentees and mentors and enables mentees to strategically plan their career.
The SC CTSI is proud to be one of 28 CTSA sites participating in the trial!
GOALS: The streamlined tool, Customized Career Development Platform, will help promote the careers of trainees and scholars, test the effectiveness of the CCDP, and assess trainees' and scholars' satisfaction with the CCDP.
CURRENT STATUS: In progress
- Doris Rubio, University of Pittsburgh
- Colleen Mayowski, University of Pittsburgh
- Emma Meagher, University of Pennsylvania
- Cecilia Patino-Sutton, University of Southern California
- Julie Welch, Indiana University
More information about the study can be found here.