The External Reviewer Exchange Consortium (CEREC) leverages the resources and knowledge base of nine Clinical and Translational Science (CTSA) hubs across the nation to enable the efficient exchange of reviewer expertise to support internal pilot funding programs.
Through collaboration, CEREC develops strategies that promote methodological excellence, scientific transparency and innovation while minimizing conflict of interest in the review process of applications for pilot funding opportunities.
The Consortium is made up of institutes supported by the NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) Clinical and Translational Science Awards competitively awarded to the medical schools/institutions of higher learning indicated below.
- Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center
- Medical College of Wisconsin | Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin
- The Ohio State University | Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- University of Alabama – Birmingham | Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences | Translational Research Institute
- University of California – Irvine | Institute for Clinical & Translational Science
- University of Southern California | Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- University of Washington | Institute of Translational Health Sciences
- Virginia Commonwealth University | Center for Clinical and Translational Research