This is an archived event!
Some of the information on this page like registration links or contact information might be out of date.
Patterns in the Pandemic: Entrepreneur Experiences and What You can Learn
June 4, 2020
: 5:00pm -
at Online Webinar
The COVID19 pandemic has been called the ‘Great Accelerator’
· It’s created explosive demand for some biotech startups
· It’s an opportunity for other startups to pivot into new businesses
· And it’s making life even more challenging for the rest
This webinar will look at how Socal biotech entrepreneurs are experiencing the pandemic. We’ll connect their experiences with yours by highlighting some of the classic patterns that all entrepreneurs encounter, regardless of the industry or decade. For example:
· Recognizing the approach of a major inflection point in your industry
· Making decisions in rapidly changing market conditions
· Managing radical changes in customer demand or the company's direction
For questions, <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>