UCLA CTSI R Grant Writing Virtual Workshop
The UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) will be hosting a workshop for investigators to learn about how to prepare successful R grant applications focusing on the topics below.
During this four-hour workshop, investigators will learn how to prepare successful R grant applications focusing on the topics below.
- How to Anticipate and Plan for an R Grant Application
- A Tactical Approach to Writing Your Grant Application
- How to Craft the "Significance” & "Innovation" Sections of a Grant Application
- How to Structure the “Approach” Section of a Grant Application
- How to Write the “Specific Aims” Section of a Grant Application
- What Next: When You are not Funded on the First Round
For a detailed agenda, click here.
If you have questions, please email CTSIWD@mednet.ucla.edu.