Using the Trial Promoter package includes customized recruitment support through social media. We support grant applications and actual ongoing projects at USC, CHLA, LA County DHS, and other external institutions. More information about Trial Promoter is available here. The Trial Promoter service package includes:
- Provision of suggested wording for the IRB protocol that explains the use of Trial Promoter and social media strategy
- Development of social media messages for different platforms including text and images or video (in English and Spanish)
- Setup of social media accounts
- Calculation of social media advertisement budget and setup
- Trial Promoter set up
- Trial Promoter maintenance and data collection throughout the recruitment period
- Comment and engagement moderation: For example, in situations in which a user shares protected health information on a study-related social media account, as well as flagging of toxic comments if a user uses offensive, disrespectful language Generation of performance reports (frequency can be determined by study team) and final comprehensive report based on desired metrics that may include but are not limited to message engagement metrics, website engagement metrics, study team contact requests, enrollment, and completion of transaction such as a survey.