The SC CTSI team provides support for faculty with new grants, small business innovative research grants, and start-up companies. This may include but is not limited to investigational new drug (IND) applications, investigational device exemptions (IDE), internal monitoring and auditing, meeting requests and briefing packages, dietary supplements marketing strategies, and marketing applications for drugs and devices.
Regulatory Knowledge & Support
Expert support for faculty with new grants, small business innovative research grants, and start-up companies
Benefits for users
The SC CTSI team supports strategic planning from design to market and provides advice and services for compliance.
Complimentary first hour service. USC faculty: $150/hour after initial consultation. USC Student/Associate Support: $60/hour after initial consultation. More information is available here.
Who we serve
- Faculty with new grants
- Small business innovative research grants
- Start-up companies
We can assist with
- Investigational drug (IND) applications
- Investigational device exemptions (IDE)
- Internal monitoring & auditing
- Meeting requests & briefing packages
- Dietary supplements marketing strategies
- Marketing applications for drugs & devices