Obtain customized recruitment and retention strategies that fit your study’s needs, timeline, and budget. Proposed strategies may involve using traditional methods (flyers, TV, radio), and innovative tools (online advertising, social media, etc.). Other services include strategies to engage special populations in research, in-house design of advertising materials, creation of targeted social media posts for your study, assistance with template language for IRB applications, and hands-on training for study’s social media manager(s).
Benefit for users
Receive outreach and communication strategies that are tailored to your study, and will help you recruit and retain participants more easily.
- Free initial consultation up to 1 hour
- Additional free recruitment support available:
- Pilot/K/Assistant Professor: up to 15 free hours annually
- Associate Professor/Professor: up to 10 free hours annually
- Overtime rates apply for studies requiring off-hour support
- Flyer creation: $50 per flyer
Request this serviceClick here
CRS Program Manager
Tooltip: Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
USC’s Clinical Trial Management System, OnCore, is a jointly sponsored, web-based software system for managing clinical trials.
Handbook On Uses of Digital and Traditional Media to Recruit Study Participants
Techniques to connect with study populations in all communities.