Obtain customized recruitment and retention strategies that fit your study’s needs, timeline, and budget. Proposed strategies may involve using traditional methods (flyers, TV, radio), and innovative tools such as online advertising, social media, and use of Trial Promoter. Trial Promoter allows for the automated generation, distribution, and assessment of recruitment messages across different social media types. You can learn more about the Trial Promoter service package here.
Other services include strategies to engage special populations in research, in-house design of advertising materials, creation of targeted social media posts for your study, assistance with template language for IRB applications, and hands-on training for study’s social media manager(s).
Receive outreach and communication strategies that are tailored to your study, and will help you recruit and retain participants more easily.
The service is provided in the form of a consultation with an option to purchase additional services on a recharge basis. Investigators may be eligible for multiple categories of discount; maximum number of free hours per investigator per year is 15 hours.
Recharge rates: $125/hour after initial consultation * Free 1-hour initial consultation is included
- Initial Consultation: (up to 1 hour): Free for any project based at USC, CHLA and affiliated SC CTSI institutions.
- SC CTSI Pilot Funding Awardees: (up to 2 hours*): Any SC CTSI Pilot Funding Awardee can receive up to 2 hours free for work related to the funded project.
- Junior Investigators: (up to 5 hours*): Junior Investigators, as defined by NIH and/or in an Assistant professor classification may receive up to 5 free hours of support per project.
- K Awardees: (up to 15 hours annually*): All K awardees may receive up to 15 hours free in total annually for their K – related project based at USC, CHLA and affiliated SC CTSI institutions.
- T Scholars: (up to 15 hours annually*): All T scholars may receive up to 15 hours free in total annually for their T – related project based at USC, CHLA and affiliated SC CTSI institutions.