Do you know how to effectively promote your publications? Researchers need to ensure that their research study has gained maximum visibility for both, significant impact on the academic community and increased citation count. “Digital networking” is a powerful means through which the academic community can boost the reach of their study. This webinar will give a detailed overview of the recommended strategies for effective research promotion on academic and social media platforms and optimizing visibility of the published articles.
After this webinar, researchers will have a better understanding of the following:
- Understanding the significance of research promotion
- Overview of traditional ways of research promotion
- Popular academic and social media networks
- Choosing the right channel for promotion
- Drawbacks of using social media for academic purposes
- Measuring the impact of the applied promotional strategy