- The improvement journey
- Improve phase objectives
- Improve roadmap
- Evaluating potential solutions
- Reasons for experiments
- Desired results of experiments
- Design of experiments
- Definition: Design of experiments
- Verifying results
- How process capability impacts cycle time and resource allocation
- What have we learned from six sigma?
- DFSS - What is it?
- Why DFSS?
- The big picture
- The benefits of DFSS
- DFSS tools
- Taguchi loss function
- Taguchi methods
- Taguchi methods - Loss function
- Toyota production system (TPS)
- TPS timeline
- Kanban System
- Toyota production system house
- Thought of the week
- Change management phases (planning, managing and implementing changes)
Regulatory Science Symposium “Quality by Design in Clinical Trials” Session 6: Applying Design for Six Sigma (2020)
In this series, we will discuss the principles of quality by design.
Accompanying text created by Ashwini Tambe | Graduate Student, Regulatory Science, USC School of Pharmacy | firstname.lastname@example.org