- A big welcome to attendees from industry, academia, MPTX classes, etc.!
2. SC CTSI Clinical Research Support (CRS)
- A comprehensive service aiding investigators and research teams to develop, activate, conduct, and report results for human subject research studies
3. Auditing Module is available now!
- For access, go to: https://uscregsci.remotelearner.net
- Created by the USC Department of Regulatory and Quality Sciences
- To cross train investigators in the practices of monitoring and auditing
4. Georgia CTSA and SC CTSI: Online Course Catalog
- Link: https://twd.ce.emorynursingexperience.com/
- Offers free trainings for clinical research workforce to the first 400 registrants
- Contact hours can be used for CRP certification renewal
5. For more information about the USC Regulatory and Quality Sciences, see the following link: http://regulatory.usc.edu
6. Degree Programs
- Five Graduate Programs: DRSC, MS Regulatory Science, MS Management for Drug Development, and MS Medical Product Quality
- Certificates: Food Safety, Regulatory Science, Early Drug Development, Clinical Design and Management, Patient and Product Safety
- Occurring since 2015!
- Symposium recordings are easily accessible for viewing on the SC CTSI’s online educational library: https://sc-ctsi.org/training-education/courses?audience=researchProfessionals
- Topics for future symposia are from your feedback
8. Today’s symposium topic
- Role of genomics in medical product development
10. Program Evaluation
- Please complete the evaluation at the end of the symposium to receive your certificate.