LADR Webinar: Estimate the size of your study populations!
Working on an NIH grant proposal?
LADR Estimates the size of your study populations!
- Search 6.5M+ de-identified patient records from UCLA, Cedars-Sinai, USC Keck and City of Hope.
- Expand your study from a single to a multi-site proposal
- Obtain patient counts from all institutions with one query
- Inform NIH Inclusion enrollment reports with patient counts by gender, race and ethnicity
- Increase Cohort identification for rare disease studies
- Obtain coordinated data provisioning support
Participating sites include:
- City of Hope
- Chidren's Hospital Los Angeles
- Cedar's Sinai
- Charles Drew
For more information on LADR visit www.ladr.org
Need help? Contact: email@example.com