Provides advice and implementation support for research crowdfunding, including crowdfunding strategies, content and video development, and the selection of the most suitable platform such as Experiment.com, Indiegogo or Kickstarter. Science crowdfunding is an alternative approach that combines storytelling, fundraising, outreach and networking. Scientists in academia and the private sector have already successfully used it to supplement and substitute grants.
- Free initial consultation up to 1 hour
- Additional free recruitment support available for:
- Pilot/K/Assistant Professor: up to 15 free hours annually
- Associate Professor/Professor: up to 10 free hours annually
- Overtime rates apply for studies requiring off-hour support
- General fee of $75/hour