This core group provides expertise in education, training and career development with special focus on research in diverse populations. Their broad target audience includes career clinical researchers, clinicians, research staff, clinical partners and community members. Workforce Development’s various educational offerings is provided in various formats emphasizing topics in clinical translational research methodology, team science, community-engaged research, research in diverse populations, research ethics, use of digital tools in research, and mentorship.
For the Mentored Career Development in Clinical Translational Science Program (KL2), they administer, provide didactic coursework, mentorship, and K-grant coaching for those Scholars participating in the training program.
Below are listings of our current and future initiatives:
- Career Development Seminar Series (current)
- Introduction to Clinical Translational Research Study Design (current)
- Digital Scholar Webinar Series (current)
- The Self-career Training, Education, Life-long Learning Advancement Resource Collaboration with Georgia CTSA (future)
- Education Resource Center (ERC) (future)
- Mentoring Resource Center (MRC) (future)