This core group provides expertise in data integration, data sharing, and data security to help drive the integration of clinical care and clinical research. Clinical Research Informatics (CRI) fosters efficient, secure and high-quality data access, management and interoperability. They are leading the implementation of our research data warehouse and facilitating the integration with the Clinical Trials Management System to compliment a full suite of electronic tools for research and the electronic IRB platform already shared by USC and CHLA.
View a list of Patient Data Resources for Clinical Research here.
A list of the most common FAQs is available here.
Click here for a listing of our current and future initiatives:
- Patient Generated Health Data Enhancements (PGHD) (current)
- National Center for Data to Health (CD2H) (current)
- Informatics Education & Training (current)
- COVID-19 Data Mart (current)
- Data Network Participation & Collaboration (current)
- Machine Learning for COVID-19 Risk-Stratification (current)